Garden State Equality is happy to announce the creation of our "Elders for Equality” alliance! We are looking for LGBTQ identified people ages 55+ and older adult providers (social workers, geriatric care professionals, etc.) to join us for our Inaugural Planning Meeting.
The mission of Elders for Equality is to empower LGBTQ older adults and older adult providers to advocate and educate for LGBTQ aging issues throughout New Jersey. We need your support to outline and develop our goals to make New Jersey one of the safest states for LGBTQ older adults!
Our Inaugural Planning Meeting Agenda:
- Outline and Develop Group Goals
- Learn about the New Jersey Bill of Rights for LGBTQ Older Adults
- How to Advocate for LGBTQ Aging
- LGBTQ Competency Training
RSVP below to join us!
- August 17, 2019 at 10am – 1pm
Garden State Equality
1408 Main St
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Google map and directions
- 56 people are going