The New Jersey HIV Planning Group's (NJHPG) Gay Men's Committee presents the 7th Annual Gay Men's Awareness Day. This year NJHPG recognizes National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day with a series of tele-conferences.
Originally created in 2008 to recognize the disproportionate impact of the epidemic on gay men, the NJHPG has created this event to educate the gay community, as well as the providers who work with them, on unique issues and barriers which impact both HIV care and prevention throughout NJ.
Schedule of Events:
- 9/2 11:00-2:00pm: History Behind National Gay Men's HIV Awareness Day & COVID-19 and HIV: How it affects the community and timeline
- 9/9 11:00-1:00pm: Our New 'Normal' with Dr. Tony Ortega
- 9/16 11:00-1:00pm: Chemsex Amongst Gay & Bisexual Men
- 9/23 7:00-9:00pm: Event Finale! Guest speaker & entertainment
- September 02, 2020 at 11am – September 23, 2020